Friday, October 29, 2010

Hello World Wide Web

Hello all out there in the virtual world wide web! *wave wave wave* :) :) :)

My name is Mike Burkey and this is my blog site. You might be wondering what this site is? Well, just follow along with the twists and turns of my epic quest of action, adventure, explosions, drama, love stories, aliens, smoke monsters and soon you shall find out!

Wait, I’m sorry I was looking at the new project synopsis of my favorite producer/writer J.J. Abrams. My bad, my bad. This blog isn’t nearly going to be as gripping as Lost, Star Trek or Fringe but it will be the story of my life. Featuring myself, my wife Brittany, my almost six year old step-son Micah, my 3 month old daughter Penny and the rest of our family as we ride on a very busy and entertaining journey of life.

Please follow along as I start this blog, listen to my wisdom and experiences, look into my videos and pictures, share the writings and entertainment known as The Book of Two-Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment