Thursday, February 16, 2012

Serve The Ball!

Well, today was a special day. Not really in a good way but as in an important day. It starts a new chapter in our book. Actually, it might even start a new book because I have a feeling there will be some fires blooming from our history. Not that there is anything to hide, but I'm sure it will catch fire regardless.

That's alright though. We are ready with our own embers to release and we aren't afraid to use them. This is a different than last time. She has something that she didn't have the first time - me. I'm not afraid. We aren't going to back down. We have each other and we will fight for what we believe in.

You may think there's nothing to worry about, but head's up...we ready for you. Ball's in your court.

1 comment:

  1. Serve the ball and serve it hard because I'm pretty sure this is a game you guys are going to win! Lots of prayers going up for you guys!

    ReplyDelete