Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Toys 'R' Us Kids

You remember that jingle: "I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys 'R' Us kid"

Yeah that one, well I think it's safe to say that I'm way past being a Toys 'R' Us kid...but man...I really don’t want my kids to grow up.

Penny is growing by the second, she is 7 months old already. She is rolling over, trying to crawl and talking and spitting all the time.

Micah is just huge now. I have no idea when he hit this big growth spurt but he is such a big kid now. Listen to this, he went into Wal-mart with like $50 for doing chores around the house and left over xmas/birthday money. He only spent like $20 of iy and said he will save the rest for later. That’s when I knew that he had grown into a big kid and wasn't a toddler any longer.

Life just goes by so fast, I just wish I had more time to cherish what I have at home. I wish I had more time to play with Micah or teach things to Penny. Life is crazy, but without those two and my wonderful wife I really don’t know where I’d be.

Taylor Swift isn’t one of my favorite artists live, I think she sounds horrible. However her writing is amazing and her record voice is definitely more than tolerable. This song is just so true to how I am feeling right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment